St Monica’s College formed an Alumni Association with the aim of increasing the involvement of past Collegians in the life of the College.
Aims of the Alumni Association:
• To increase the involvement of Old Collegians in the life of the College.
• Create and maintain a database with current details to communicate with our Alumni.
• To publish information on the web site and in other College publications.
The Alumni is supported by the work of the Alumni committee, a group of past Collegians who meet to discuss ways we can engage our Alumni and further develop this area for our College.
HOW YOU CAN HELP
St Monica’s College invites past Collegians to contribute in the following ways:
• Offering a student Work Experience.
• Speak to a Careers gathering about a chosen field.
• Advertise a business in Alumni publications.
• Contribute a story to the Alumni publications.
• Make a donation to the Needy Student Fund.
• Attend a Morning Tea with the Principal to tour the College and view our progress.
• Donate items or photos to the Archives collection (photos can be scanned and returned).
• Make suggestions about Alumni involvement.
Please contact us 9409 8800 or firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.