St Monica’s College formed an Alumni Association with the aim of increasing
the involvement of past Collegians in the life of the College.
Aims of the Alumni Association:
- To increase the involvement of Old Collegians in the life of the
- Create and maintain a database with current details to communicate
with our Alumni.
- To publish information on the web site and in other College
The Alumni is supported by the work of the Alumni committee, a group of past
Collegians who meet to discuss ways we can engage our Alumni and further develop
this area for our College.
Excerpts from recent database entries:
“I remember the sporting life of the college - swimming carnivals and
sports days.” “Beautiful encouraging teachers and charismatic fellow
students.” “The daily catch of snakes hanging on the fence at the station.”
“Walking from the station to school and seeing cows and horses in the
paddock.” “Purple uniforms, inspiring teachers and a culture to have a go.”
2017 Alumni Committee
YOU CAN HELP
St Monica’s College invites past Collegians to contribute in the following
- Offering a student Work Experience.
- Speak to a Careers gathering about a chosen field.
- Advertise a business in Alumni publications.
- Contribute a story to the Alumni publications.
- Make a donation to the Needy Student Fund.
- Attend a Morning Tea with the Principal to tour the College and view
- Donate items or photos to the Archives collection (photos can be
scanned and returned).
- Make suggestions about Alumni involvement.
Please contact us 9409 8800 or firstname.lastname@example.org for