At St Monica’s College, Epping we celebrate the efforts of our students by mentioning their participation in school events and their achievements in various publications. Occasionally names and photographs of students are included.
These publications and educational materials include:-
• Principal’s Bulletin
• The Monican
• College Website
• Parent, Staff and Student portals- accessible only by members of the College community
• College Annual
• Student identification and library cards
• Catholic Education Office Melbourne (CEOM) publications
• Catholic Education Commission of Victoria (CECV) publications
• Community newspapers, College Prospectus
• Promotional publications, including educational departments of the various states and territories as licensed under NEALS (National Educational Access Licence for Schools)
You are consenting to use of images in these educational and promotional publications without acknowledgement, remuneration or compensation.
On the College website there may be images of students but we do not identify the student’s name and only occasionally the year level.
Occasionally we invite the local press to College events and when a story may be published about your son/daughter they are always informed and they are expected to follow school policy on the publication of photographs of students. When a story is about an individual achievement we will always seek your consent before passing information or photographs to the press for publication. Unless a story features an individual child, only group photos are published and students identified by first name and year level only.
If you do not wish to give permission for your child’s photo to be used in any of the above mentioned publications please notify the College in writing.
By agreeing to the above conditions and you understand that if at any time, you decide to withdraw this authorization, it is your responsibility to notify the College.