Students are required to apply annually for positions within the ADP, based on:
- Recent athletic performance, including Regional, State and National level (or equivalent) representation
- Sporting achievements, including medal or placings, individual awards
- Commitment to maintaining adequate academic and behavioural standards
- Attitude, work ethic and coachability within the College’s Academy and non-Academy sports
- Commitment to College representation in Sport and other fields
- Endorsement from relevant referees, including current or past Coaches
- Identified potential for future State or National representation.
The ADP application form can be found here.
Talent Identification and Development Program
The Talent Identification and Development (TID) Program is a junior skill and strength development program and sits as a feeder to the ADP. The TID provides selected Year 7-9 students with fundamental skill and strength coaching before and after school hours from its qualified coaching staff and is designed to introduce these students to the fundamentals of high performance sport. The TID is an invite only program with small group numbers to maximise coaching quality and outcomes. Sports included are Athletics, Australian Rules Football, Basketball, Netball, Tennis, Swimming and Volleyball.