A free six-session parenting program for parents of adolescents aged 12 – 14.
Our parents completed an evaluation at the conclusion of Tuning into teens 2019 and were asked a series of questions that helps in planning for future sessions.
When asked what they found most useful in the program, their responses were:
- Connecting with other parents
- Learning emotion coaching to help have a more positive outcome during family conflicts.
- Realising adolescence is a tricky time for all
- Becoming more self-aware of my feelings and validating the feelings of others
- Using “ I” statements are very powerful and useful
- Well delivered.
- Sharing of stories resonated with my own situation
- Breaking down emotions and finding ways to connect with my young person
- Getting better at managing my own emotions
- Learning different ways to encourage my young person to open up about how they are feeling
- Learning about how to and when to emotion coach
- Having things in common with other parents
Please join us for a free six-session parenting program.